Electronic cigarette smashed the head of a young American Electronic cigarette smashed the head of a young American
Written by  May 17, 2018 - 112 Views

Electronic cigarette smashed the head of a young American

An electronic cigarette exploded in the first accident since the global use of these cigarettes in 2009, when the young man Talmad Deleia, 38, was found dead in his bedroom; the result of an electronic cigarette explosion he used before the death, St. Petersburg.

The doctors added that the death occurred after the entry of pieces of cigarette exploded into the victim's head, and burning 80% of his body at the same time.

For its part, in a related context, the US Fire Department pointed out the existence of more than 195 cases of a similar explosion, which occurred between 2009 and 2016, resulting in about 133 injuries, of which 38 are very serious, but none of them have ever died.

Tagged under

Leave a comment

Featured Posts

Contact Info

  • Vision, site looking away from politics, in the history of humanity, is also looking at the history of public figures.

  • Reliance on the picture, and video, "first evidence".

  • (216) 5353 - 3320 / (2016) 7137 - 1447
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Top
We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…