The Giggster report revealed the most frequent tourist destinations that appear in famous cinematic works, and those who watched these films commented on them, and millions of tourists look forward to visiting them annually, namely:
- The famous Central Park in the heart of New York City, and one of the most famous tourist attractions in the United States, has appeared in 352 films before, and was one of the most popular tourist attractions for Hollywood filmmakers.
- Cliff "Bronson" Canyon outside Los Angeles, this tourist attraction has appeared in Hollywood movies 236 times, embracing the letters of the famous word "Hollywood" at the top of one of its mountains.
- Vasquez Rocks Natural Area Park, which has appeared in up to 150 films.
- From Canada, the list included a popular tourist destination for filmmakers, which is Niagara Falls, which has previously appeared in 143 films.
- From London, Trafalgar Square who has previously appeared in 104 films.