The costs of travel to Mauritius range from accommodation, visa, flight and food provided and are as follows: -
- The island of Mauritius allows visa-free tourism for a period of 90 days for Saudis, Egyptians and Emiratis.
- A flight ticket from Saudi Arabia to Mauritius costs from $591 to $939 one way.
- A flight ticket from the United Arab Emirates to the island of Mauritius costs from $669 to $984 one way.
- The flight ticket from the Arab Republic of Egypt to Port Louis in Mauritius at a cost of 714 to 933 dollars for one way and back.
- The average accommodation in a 3-star hotel is $100 per person per night only.
- The average stay in a 4-star hotel costs $150 per person per night only.
- The average stay in a 5-star hotel costs $220 per person per night only.
- The cost of tourism in Algeria.. Accommodation, transportation and food prices
The cost of food and entertainment
- The cost of food ranges between 85 to 395 dollars for 5 days and the average is 130 dollars.
- The cost of tourism in Mauritius for daily transportation ranges from 50 to 310 dollars for 5 days, and the average is 225 dollars.
- Recreational activities and entrance to attractions can be estimated at $100 for 5 days.